Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This was my first Mother's Day! I received some very nice gifts but best of all I got to spend time with the people I really love. Last year on Mother's Day I had no idea that this year I would spend Mother's Day as a Mom. What a precious gift!

Friday night we had such a nice time with the Thompson's and the Pitts family. Paige loved meeting her new buddy Henry. You can already tell that she has a crush!

Saturday we are up bright & early-we're going to New Jersey!

Hi Avo! Aren't I getting big! I can even sit up:)
Cuddles & Hugs

Paige loved meeting Sandra, Raquel & Emma Avo & Avo can't get enough Paige kisses
Snuggles with Grandma
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
Mommy, Daddy & Paige enjoyed a nice breakfast on the porch

Paige LOVES playing with hands
Already pulling her self up and standing up
My two loves


Paige & Uncle Brian
Thanks for my Christening gift Grandma Shelly & Grandad! The Jumperoo is so much fun!!!

What a great Mother's Day weekend I had with my little love bird.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kelly said...

Glad that you had such a special day! Isn't it the best?
Kelly

Jonathan and Kelly said...

Glad you had such a special day! Isn't being a mother great?

olga said...

My love being a Mom is the best job you'll ever have and you're SO good at it.