Enjoy some pictures from Paige's Christening. Since it was such a busy day I didn't take as many pictures as I would like...hopefully I will be able to post some more later. 





























On January 27, 2008 God blessed us with the greatest gift possible, Paige! On Sunday, May 4th Paige officially became a Catholic and we celebrated her first sacrament. The day was perfect! Surrounded by so many of our loved ones, we celebrated Paige's christening in the Montrose Mansion at the villanova Conference Center. The same place DJ and I were married almost 4 years ago. Thank you so much to my parents who made Paige's Christening so special. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on your Christening, Paige! It looks like it was a lovely event! What a sweet little girl.
God Bless You All,
Diana E. Vining
It was the most elegant Christening we have ever attended! Thank you so much for including our family in such an important day in beautiful Paige's life! We love you guys!
Love,
The DeHavens
I am so sorry that we were unable to make the christening. Paige looked beautiful. I am starting to see more of her father in her.
Love,
Kira, Chris, Christian and Mia
Post a Comment