Saturday, October 10, 2009

McLuds Wedding!!

The big day is finally here! Mike and Shannan are (finally) tying the knot!! What a fun wedding. The ceremony started off in Bryn Mawr and ended off with a night of dancing with our favorite band Chico's Vibe! Congrats Mike and Shannan. We love you!
When beautiful Shannan entered the church, I quickly snapped a picture of Mike's expression. Priceless!
DJ & Sarah Quinn
MARRIED!!! Stevie & Matt
DJ & Uncle Bill Uncle Bill and Stevie
Erin & DJ
Matt, Stevie, & DJ
Matt and the Ladies
My honey
xoxo
The Groom and I The bride
Most of the Littlewood, McKeever & McMahon crew
Erin & I
And what was Paige doing while mommy and daddy were out celebrating the big day? Conning grandma and grandpa into buying her toys and clothes. Everyone had a fun weekend.

1 comment:

olga said...

matt is one lucky guy to be surrounded by such beauty :) :) :)