Dear Paige,
A year ago we welcomed you into the world. I remember the first time I held you, kissed your forehead, and whispered your name. You’ve changed our lives forever and our hearts will never be the same. Paige, you are a special little girl who brightens everyone’s world. For a year we’ve watched you grow before our eyes. Your first smile melted our hearts. You first giggle made us smile. Your first steps brought tears to our eyes. You first hugs made us fall even more in love with you. How quickly a year has passed. We wouldn’t trade a minute of it! Thank you Paige for making us parents. We love you and celebrate your first year!
Love,
A year ago we welcomed you into the world. I remember the first time I held you, kissed your forehead, and whispered your name. You’ve changed our lives forever and our hearts will never be the same. Paige, you are a special little girl who brightens everyone’s world. For a year we’ve watched you grow before our eyes. Your first smile melted our hearts. You first giggle made us smile. Your first steps brought tears to our eyes. You first hugs made us fall even more in love with you. How quickly a year has passed. We wouldn’t trade a minute of it! Thank you Paige for making us parents. We love you and celebrate your first year!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy


1 comment:
I can't believe that Paige is already 1!! What a big girl! Hope you all are doing well.
MIss you!
Post a Comment