

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 10 month birthday, Paige! Paige is a perfect little 10 month old! She is a HAPPY baby who gets more and more beautiful each day. Paige is very friendly and will go to anyone. Most of all, she loves playing with other little kids. At 10 months Paige already has at least 8 teeth (I honestly think she has a molar like tooth in there but each time I try to feel for it, I get bitten-HARD). Paige is always on the move and is still fearless. Paige is very close to walking but isn't quite walking on her own yet. Paige is still enjoying her baby food. She has trouble keeping down thicker cereals so for now we are sticking to single grain rice cereal. Paige can be chatty. She is saying "mmm" or "Ma" for mama and "ddd" or "Da" for dada. Whenever DJ and I hear her call us we melt. We've come to the realization that we will do ANYTHING to make this little girl happy. Paige loves to play the "I drop this and you pick it up" game. This makes her laugh and giggle! Paige is still not sleeping through the night, which mean neither are DJ and I. We do miss sleep but we know that this won't last forever. Best of all, Paige has started giving real hugs. She is so sweet and nothing is better than a Paige hug! We love you! Happy Birthday Little Bird!

No comments:
Post a Comment