Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football Sunday

It's that time of year again. DJ was so excited to introduce Paige to her first Eagles game. It was fun to have Grandma Shelly, Grandad, Uncle Brian, Uncle Twig and Joe over to help cheer on the birds.

Just for the record, Paige is officially a Giants fan. Last year while I was pregnant, DJ and I were discussing the important future of our unborn baby- Will the baby be a Giants fan or Eagles fan? Very, very early in the season DJ made a deal with me that if the Giants win the Super Bowl baby Littlewood could be a Giants fan. Otherwise baby would be an Eagles fan. Who would have thought I would win!

At half time Paige, Aunt Lia and Mommy went to the mall & did some shopping. We love football Sunday! Thanks for the great picture Aunt Lia!

3 comments:

olga said...

i bet dj wont be making the same deal whenever the second baby comes... heee-heee-heee... i love you dj, but, GO GIANTS!!!

Elle Evangeline said...

I don't know. Seems fitting that "little bird" should be an Eagles fan. Sorry Sarah, but I'm with Dave on this one. She looks so cute in her green and white!

xoxo
Adriane, Shawn, and Elle.

olga said...

the difference between the other
"movie star" joe corcoran and i... i make these look good :) :)