On June 27th Paige turned 5 months old and her Mommy turned 30 years old! I am so lucky that I got to celebrate this special day with some close friends.
Joe & Jill
Yes! THE Joe Corcoran from the movie "Taps" and "Mad About You" Tina & Mike Me & Shannan
Brian & Tina Luds & Stevie
Sophia & Emma Tracy & Lily Frank & Paige
Lia
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe that I missed your big day! Happy Belated 30th! I love the hair cut.... I can't believe that Paige is already 5 months! Kelly
When you are pregnant everyone shares the same advice, "Enjoy every precious moment because they grow up so quickly". You never realize how true this is until you have your own little bird.
2 comments:
I can't believe that I missed your big day! Happy Belated 30th! I love the hair cut....
I can't believe that Paige is already 5 months!
Kelly
omg Im so mad about that pic. haha.
Post a Comment